Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4 h xl wear chart for rails

tj_farmer ยท 2010-12-27 10:14

having a hard time finding a link to a d4h xl undercarrage wear specs for rail height... thks

Replies6
  1. #1QuickTrax2010-12-27 14:29

    If you have a fax# I can send the specs to you.

  2. #2wolf442010-12-31 08:06

    Could you fax those to me also , Please. thanks Wolf fx -770-475-8731

  3. #3QuickTrax2010-12-31 09:20

    Sure, I will get them to you on Monday. Thanks, Quick Trax

  4. #4sandfarmer2011-01-04 23:41

    TJ, how do I get the permission to start a new thread here? I've been a member for a long time but never have had to start a new thread and just found out I couldn't!

  5. #5sandfarmer2011-01-04 23:43

    Wait, I bet I just have to have 3 or 4 posts or something cause I see you have 6...

  6. #6sandfarmer2011-01-04 23:52

    Yep, figured it out!