Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4D Parts Sources

dvcochran ยท 2020-08-02 21:50

Hello, I am trying to help my Uncle get his older D4D going. He has no internet and could not use it if he did. Here are the part numbers/dozer info he gave me. The dozer serial number is: 78A61638 He needs some track chain links. On one side is stamped KUT416R and on the other is CR1732. A BERGO seal? He also needs a housing for a carriage bearing. Hopefully this makes sense to someone. I know very little about the dozer. Any help is appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1mitch5042020-08-02 22:14

    BERCO brand undercarriage, probably. I heartily recommend https://offroadeq.com/ but the best deal on track chain around here is my JD dealer, Flint Equipment. I just have started dealing with https://highwayandheavyparts.com/ and they have been great, so far.

  2. #2Old Magnet2020-08-03 00:56

    Check that s/n again. 78A production ended at s/n 7732 in 1967. Not sure what you mean by housing for carriage bearing. Can you provide a picture?