Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat Allis FD5 Ignition Switch Part Number?

1gnacevachon ยท 2020-08-02 15:58

Hey everyone, I cannot find a part number in my parts manual nor anywhere on the internet for a replacement ignition switch. Can anyone help me out? I would also appreciate vendor recommendations in Canada or US. Thanks in advance!

Replies5
  1. #11gnacevachon2020-08-02 16:04

    I should maybe add that in the manual there is a callout pointing to the ignition switch that says PCI-1.511 2M-3. Other panel instruments have the same reference. This is obviously not a part number. Is it a reference to another page or book? Anyway, I've scoured the parts manual several times and cannot find a specific part number. The dealers in my area are unfortunately unable to help without a part number. Please help!

  2. #2mitch5042020-08-02 22:34

    You will probably be best off to get a universal switch, unless you are bound and determined to use the same key.

  3. #31gnacevachon2020-08-03 00:21

    Any recomendations? Or a supplier that could help me out? My local dealer is not very helpful.

  4. #4mitch5042020-08-03 14:53

    Napa, or any other parts store.

  5. #5DMiller2020-08-03 19:09

    MINNPAR.com would be your best choice OEM.