Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4H aftermarket AC

ttazzman ยท 2014-09-06 00:13

I am looking for suggestions for a aftermarket AC unit for my D4H........any help/suggestions/potiential problems would be appreciated.....(no trading it off for a new one is not a opion )

Replies4
  1. #1Mjrdude12014-09-06 11:35

    Red Dot makes a decent unit. The biggest drawback to any aftermarket is they require a little more maintenance.

  2. #2Dickjr.2014-09-06 11:52

    Second on the Red Dot , the ones I've seen have everything to bolt right up. The only thing that had to be cut were the hoses , they sent a length of hose with the crimp on ends , NAPA or other parts stores can crimp them when you get the measurement you need. I think they can be had fairly reasonable as well. The other thing , they have any replacement part you need for the unit, that means a lot to me. Most of this stuff is pretty generic .

  3. #3CDUB2014-09-06 20:21

    Third on the Red Dot. A nice little bonus is that any replacement parts are about half price what cat would be.

  4. #4ttazzman2014-09-08 14:22

    Thanks for the feedback