Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4H Series 2 Brake replacement

john chamorro ยท 2020-10-17 14:11

I'm still working my way through a D4H series 2 machine. I wish I had a darn manual but don't. Can somebody please post a brake replacement pdf ?

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2020-10-18 09:13

    Quite a bit of work.

  2. #2john chamorro2020-10-18 10:30

    Nige, I really thank you for all the info. Where do you get all the PDF's ? If they're a factory publication, are they available to most anyone? The amount of work isn't that concerning. I've been twisting bolts since I was a teenager. Besides, my oldest is a field service mechanic for Cat and my Son in law is field service for a pipe line outfit. The issue there is I don't call them unless I'm really jammed up. They both a working 60+ hours a week.

  3. #3Nige2020-10-18 11:06

    To access the Cat Service Information System (SIS) where all this information is stored you need an account. If your oldest is a field mechanic working for Cat ask him to look in SIS for any info you need. That's where the pdf's came from, I simply print to pdf from SIS instead of printing to paper.