Need info and pic,s on thetrack adjustment cyl. removal on a d4h i got the track split does the idler just pull out? Thanks
I looked all over and these two videos were the best thing that I could find.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqlCjvZXB4k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjmDl2G_AEs I don't think that either of them are exactly what you were looking for though... Sorry. Hope that helps some though.
Oh yea, you might find it easiest by either contacting that guy from the youtube channel (try to find his email listed on his channel). I am betting that your best bet would be to use google to search this site for other people who have asked that same question in the past. Click here to do that - https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=track+adjustment+cylinder+removal+site%3AHeavyEquipmentForums
PM me with the machine Serial Number and an e-mail address. I'll send you the section of the Service Manual that deals with removing and disassembling the track adjuster.
Thanks very much to both of you, we made it ok it was a busted cylinder thanks again