Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4k 039 133-03

JeremyWillis · 2022-10-23 14:36

Hi guys. I have a cat d4k. The red exclamation mark was flashing. I held both buttons down to see the error code. It says 039 133-03 and 039 133-05. I couldn’t find anything online so I called the dealership and they looked it up. They said it was “transmission pressure solenoid above normal pressure” but the lady didn’t know anything else and just told me to bring it in. Do y’all have any idea about this? There were several other codes, I don’t know anything else about that was just the first on the list. The others were: 039 168-04 039 1078-03 and 04 039 1699-04 039 1700-04 039 1870-03 039 2113-03 039 2204-03 039 2305-03 039 2500-03 036 E360-03 039 E570-2 039 E571-3 039 E875-2 A039 133-03

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2022-10-23 19:01

    Post a machine Serial Number and more help will be forthcoming.

  2. #2Nige2022-10-24 04:27

    You said the Red Action Lamp was flashing. Was it also accompanied by an audible alarm.? Do this for a start. Scroll through that list of Codes again and make a note of the ones with the letter "A" on the top line, there should be at least one. Those are the Active Codes, there right now in other words. All the rest were there once but are not there now. Post a list of any Active Codes you find.

  3. #3JeremyWillis2022-10-24 16:02

    Hi! Thanks for the reply! The serial number is C4F02857 The only one with an A was: A039 133-03 I appreciate any help! Jeremy

  4. #4Nige2022-10-24 16:37

    C4F prefix is a CB34E Paving Compactor. Try again. You may need an electrical schematic to help with your troubleshooting and the S/N is the only guaranteed way of getting the correct one. There is only one CID133 FMI03 troubleshooting procedure - attached.

  5. #5JeremyWillis2022-10-24 20:58

    i guess it could be a c4e?

  6. #6Nige2022-10-25 04:24

    It is. The bottom of the E is obscured by the scratch. C4E02857 is actually the engine Serial Number. The tractor S/N is MMM00312. At least that has identified the correct electrical schematic should you need it to go tracing wires. The simplified schematic shown on the troubleshooting procedure will be of no help when it comes to locating where exactly the wires that are shown in it actually go.