I parked D4K one day, next day exclamation mark light flashing and will not start. Manual says change machine operation. Please advise if you can. Thanks in advance for any help.
Sorry the crystal ball is broken........ To get things started can you post a Serial Number please, also if possible post a photo of the monitor panel.
Sorry, first time for the forum, SN MMM00313, pic attached. Thank You/
Excellent. See the attached. Please get into the Diagnostic code menu and make a list of the Active Codes that appear. If you have any questions please ask.
Great, I'll give it a try. Thank you.
I should have mentioned a couple of other things. 1. For the Diagnostic Codes take note of which ones are Active woith the letter "A" in fromt of the Code. Refer to the illustrations in the procedure I posted above. 2. Additionally make a list of all the Events that appear.