Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D5C LGP having steering issues

DSHEQUIP ยท 2016-05-19 06:18

I have a D5C that wont turn right. I think it might be the valve that comes from the pedal but not sure what lines go where? Does anyone know where I could get a hydraulic schematic without having to buy the service manual...I know there are $600+. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2016-05-19 06:48

    I might have one, what's the Serial Number..? IMHO Service Manuals are cheap compared to what they can potentially save you in dealer mechanic charges.

  2. #2DSHEQUIP2016-05-19 07:44

    6ZL00455, and yes I will have to break down and buy one.

  3. #3Nige2016-05-19 08:03

    sorry I don't have a Hydraulic Schematic for that S/N. If you do decide toi buy a manual this is the best place to go - a up-to-date pdf copy on CD from these guys is cheaper than paper copies of unkown vintage bought from online sellers ....... https://servicemanualpro.com/ eBayers long ago realised what these things are worth and the bargains all disappeared literally overnight.