Serial: 6CS1142 Hi every one, A while back with the help of the community I found that the valve for the parking brake on the machine locked up the tracks. After swapping that solenoid and valve it ran great until today. Operator stated that he was pushing a pile slightly uphill and the tracks locked up on him. I went and looked at the same solenoid and it for whatever reason has power even though none of the terminals on the parking brake switch has power in any position. I believe the brake valve and solenoid are still working because there is a good pull from them when power is applied via jumper and loose when power taken away. Any help would be great.
Do you have an Electrical Schematic..? You may be in for some wiring fault finding.
I do not.
I'm not 100% sure, are the 4 wires to that switch should be power/ground/neutral safety x 2?
Click on my username, then "Start a Conversation". Send my your email address...I'll flip you a copy of the schematic.