Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D5C Sweeps and Screens

BQM ยท 2010-09-25 21:43

New here been reading awhile first new post. I bought a d5c back in June and it came off construction with out sweeps or screens I am using it for ranch work clearing fences and brush I am think about building my own limb risers and screens but would like to check prices on getting some made or premanufactured i would like to pick up and install my self price, any information would be helpful. Any web sites with manufacturers info woild be welcome too. Located in north east Texas Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Clearing Land2010-09-25 22:40

    wwwkencomfg.com , Kenco Manufacturing Co. at Atoka, Ok., makes all kinds of screens,sweeps and root rakes.

  2. #2LonestarCobra2010-09-26 20:41

    Diamond Mfg is also in Atoka, Ok, and I have bought some sweeps for one of the D6D's and they run $667.00 best I remember.