Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D5G RKG- Losing Forward Power

TexasD5G ยท 2012-08-22 11:31

New here, i'm looking for some feedback as to why my '05 D5G RKG would lose power (forward speed) after a while of working. I'm in Texas (100+ degrees) dozin mesquites (bout 6" dia. max) and a lot of 3"ers. Anyway, was working a solid three hours and then all of a sudden it started slowing to a crawl. Reverse worked fine and blade worked just fine throughout. Speed setting was set to mid. One note i did see the downward arrow light up next to ignition which i believe is the air filter indicator. . Any help would be appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1mrred71stu2012-08-22 12:02

    I would recommend having an independent professional inspection done. Please check out www.xxxxxxx.com for free checklists, diagrams, tips, and guidance. Spam Post

  2. #2TexasD5G2012-08-22 17:47

    Thanks Red, I guess I should have asked for any non-advert's opinions. GL with the business tho!

  3. #3willie592012-08-22 18:25

    Please don't respond to spammers.