Hello, day one active forum chat. D5G brake will not disengage. I had low voltage as the alternator wasbad, replaced that and now have14.5v, no luck. Brake light and translight are on. Blink code light at fusebox has nothing, zero, no blinks atall. Operator reported unit just quitand slammed on parking brake.Engine and dozer function fine.Please help! I’ve been getting a lot ofpassive help over the years on thiswebsite. Thanks John
You do know that it is necessary to remove the Harness Code Plug and install a jumper wire in order to access Diagnostic Codes I hope.? Try the attached procedure and see where it gets you. The Harness Code Plug is right next to the Diagnostic Connector BTW.
Ahhhhh jumper wire…..yes, no…forgot, been awhile since this unit has had problems. Your posts helped me fix tracking issues several yrs ago. (Speed sensor) Tremendous and much appreciated help from you thus far Sir. Turns out the little Blinky LED light has failed. Well off to Foley cat where they will have to order it no doubt. THANK YOU !!!! Nige