Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D5H LGP weight?

Charlie M ยท 2009-03-29 22:13

I just bought a Cat D5H LGP, and have no idea how much the weight of the machine is.

Replies8
  1. #1bill53622009-03-29 22:18

    Charlie, I would say the machine weights between 32,000 to 34,000 hope this helps.

  2. #2Bobcat1902009-03-29 22:22

    Charlie looks like you got a nice blade! How many hours on her? and what did you pay if you dont mind me asking

  3. #3Charlie M2009-03-29 22:36

    Yea it has a nice 6 way blade on it. 4K hours and gave 19K for it.

  4. #4Bobcat1902009-03-29 22:38

    Jeez ! You stole it for that price! Was it from an auction?

  5. #5Charlie M2009-03-29 22:46

    Private sale. Sold my Bobcat T250 to buy it.

  6. #6Bobcat1902009-03-30 21:27

    Do you have any other pictures of the blade?

  7. #7raolela2010-06-24 09:08

    I see from the internet, operational weight is 14687.3 kg

  8. #8Kman90902010-06-25 00:31

    I don't know the exact weight but think with those tracks it is about 2 pounds per square inch acros the ground. You almost cant walk where you can take one of them.