Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

thompson slope packer

d9ripper ยท 2009-03-30 18:51

Hey guys any operators out there ever seen anything like this.Its called the thompson slope packer designed by the owner of thompson grading in Georgia .Its pretty neat i think Being a hoe operator for years now iv never seen one but can see it saves time and wear and tear on a dozer!You can see it here on there site!! Enjoy http://thompsongrading.net/

Replies4
  1. #1dieselnut2009-03-30 20:07

    That is really neat. That would come in handy for so many of my jobs where I cant get a dozer in.

  2. #2bill53622009-03-30 20:12

    I agree that would be awesome for some jobs, thanks for sharing.

  3. #3Panhandler Bob2009-03-30 20:25

    Looks like it would be handy to have on site

  4. #4D6c10K2009-04-01 19:52

    Thought I remembered seeing these....You can find them at http://www.rocklandmfg.com/index.htm There's a video on the web page.