Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D5HLGP hydraulic tank Drain

hunterdog967 ยท 2023-01-10 07:20

D5HLGP hydraulic tank Drain pipe size needed to screw into bottom of hydraulic tank please

Replies10
  1. #1Nige2023-01-10 09:18

    1" NPT.

  2. #2hunterdog9672023-01-12 18:29

    D5HLGP 1DD06924 Thanks Nige follow up question hydraulic pump is in rough shape when I pulled apart. Keeping in mind it's outside in Ontario -10 how far and what steps would you recommend in trying to remove pump debris from hydraulic system

  3. #3Nige2023-01-12 19:05

    Wait until spring.? That's a piston pump. The **** will be everywhere if it has cr@pped itself big style........ How exactly is the pump in rough shape.? Got photos.?

  4. #4hunterdog9672023-01-12 19:11

    No pictures and it's at pump shop now and received a warning from pump shop that it's rough and tank will be full of pump . I was thinking open tank and cleaning the best I can . Waiting till spring is not an option

  5. #5Nige2023-01-12 19:28

    Can you at least get a tarp over it and some heat under the tarp.? Pull the hydraulic filter and cut it open. Post photos of what you find in it. I know this is an engine oil filter but it's the best video I've found.

  6. #6hunterdog9672023-01-22 13:02
  7. #7hunterdog9672023-01-22 13:03

    these are pump pics

  8. #8Nige2023-01-22 14:12

    What did the inside of the filter look like.?

  9. #9hunterdog9672023-01-22 17:43

    I'm thinking tank filter was changed before they called me but it was full of steel. The spin on was completely full of metallic oil

  10. #10Nige2023-01-22 18:59

    A complete system cleanout on the cards then. Valves, cylinders, tubes, hoses, everything..........