2010 d5k lgp 3500 hrs. Quit responding yesterday to any joystick inputs for movement of machine or blade. Got electrical power to panel, no electrical codes, no fuses blown. No loud noises. Engine running fine. Got hydraulic pressure. Just no response with movement of either joystick. Rocker switches for parking brake and hydraulic lockout switch working fine. Any ideas??? DJ
serial number would help
How do you know you have hyd pressure ? Pump drive coupler stripped ?
I thought about that. I disconnected the blade tilt hose, fired it up briefly, and fluid was pumping out. The field service truck is scheduled to come out today or tomorrow. I'll let you know what they find.
Broken hydraulic pump drive coupler. Turns out the two pumps behind the engine are for the left and right drive motor. The implement/blade pump is on the front left side of engine. Somehow the valve body/controls for the blade require a small charge pressure from the main drive pumps to operate the blade. So even though the implement pump still working I have no blade movement. Fixing it next week.
Thanks for the update. The center splines in the drive coupler will be stripped out. Labour intensive job disconnecting several dozen lines and pulling back the pump stack but not to bad once you get going.
The field service technician was going to fix it at my workshop at the farm but they decided to haul it back to the big house and fix it at the dealership. I just bought it about three weeks ago so they are going to cover The cost of it completely.