Ok I got a d5m 6gn00432....It has a hydraulic problem ...will not lift or tilt or angle sitting at start up unless you are move forward then its fine everything works great ... Now I know trans pump and hydraulic are 2 different systems ,, why would it take one to move for other to work .. control valve is rebuilt .....it was shake joy stick and it worked now its move then it works ...
My dozer ended up small valve body on the pump compresevator valve ..It has metal gasket and 2 O-rings one tiny was blown and other fits over spool coming from pump blown ...This new pump was replaced last year comes with this valve body from cat..............Life gets better when we think outside the box I ran machine and noticed backing up raised the blade because dirt piling up behind it and holding it in lift position it started moving fine ..picking blade up increasing signal pressure Bummer was when it didn't work no pressures at test ports ,,, but if it did work pressures were with in range ? yeah go figure that out ??? I called Caterpillar and talked to Them a bunch and called them back and gave them the answer after they couldn't find it ..Its well noted here in my mind now ...
Always nice to hear a success story.