Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D5M Sideboom Logged Diagnostic Codes

alaa ยท 2017-02-16 16:16

Hi Gents, Can you help me with suggestions of the following codes D5M LPG .... because the hours are close between the codes and the active codes was solenoid Transmission 1# not responding properly. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2017-02-16 17:25

    Looking at that list I think you have a harness problem somewhere possibly in a connector. Other than the four Diagnostic Codes at the bottom of the list everything else has recorded Codes that have all appeared pretty much at the same time. Is the operator complaining of any specific problems while running the machine..? Harsh shifting or something like that..?

  2. #2Nige2017-02-16 17:35

    That is obviously a printout from ET. Do you have it available that you can connect to the machine and erase all the Logged Codes..? That will help you in the future to identify what might be happening. Once the Logged Codes have been erased you could carry out the Troubleshooting Procedure for the CID697 FMI07 Diagnostic Code that you say is active. I would hazard a guess that if you find out what is causing the 691-7 Diagnostic Code you may well find it's the cause of most if not all the other Codes on your list.

  3. #3alaa2017-02-16 18:23

    Thanks for reply I was there and in the attached pic arrow (1) it was playing from low to high and arrow (2) and (3) was flashing after the engine warm up and start moving. It's come when the driver stop moving or clutch at N ..... I adjust the magnetic pickup sensor of engine not for torque like full and loosen 180 degree from teeth of flywheel........ is it correct adjusting ?

  4. #4Nige2017-02-17 06:20

    In my opinion the arrow #2 and the flashing indicator relates to the 691-7 transmission solenoid #1 not responding properly. The arrow #3 is for the status of the parking brake and is possibly related to the 681-3 parking brake solenoid Diagnostic Code in your OP. As I said before I think to generate so many codes all related to a small number of components (transmission & parking brake mostly) that you have a connection issue in a wiring harness somewhere. Do you have the Electrical Schematic for the machine..? If you would like one then drop me a PM with your machine Serial Number and your email address. I'm sure by studying that you will be able to figure out quickly what the most likely connectors to cause your problem are located.

  5. #5alaa2017-02-18 15:52

    Thanks Senior Niga I'm still new member for using PM ....Anyhow 3CR or here the PIN .... PIN:*CAT 00D5M J 3CR02008 model no: 3116 SN: 4TF80771, Trans SN:BSB01307 I Appreciate your help

  6. #6alaa2017-02-20 15:42

    Senior Nigel Sherwin, I Received your files... It's great from your side to help me and I'm happy to fined people like you.. Thanks