Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D65 Komatsu px17. 12 to 24 volt

dallou ยท 2021-08-11 20:02

Can somebody help me out here I have no 12 volt power into the cab. So no radio or 12 volt cigarette lighter plug in. I can not find the converter can someone tell me where it is?

Replies3
  1. #1epirbalex2021-08-12 06:28

    My 155 -1 has it in the back wall of the cab behind a panel thats as wide as the cab up against the ceiling . Not sure its in the right place as its not an old inverter . Digitor or something like that , pretty cheap to install if your tractor does not have one .

  2. #2dallou2021-08-12 15:12

    Thanks I'll check that. Mine has to have one because only the twelve volt options stopped working

  3. #3John C.2021-08-12 19:49

    Usually, a 12 volt drop would have been an aftermarket added component as Komatsu usually didn't include them in a new machine. Follow the wires from your connector back to the box. You should be able to find a new 24 to 12 volt converter on the web pretty easily.