Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6C

Steven Coons ยท 2020-10-21 07:19

I am looking at a D6C S/N 76A5594. Does anyone know what year it is and what the motor type is?

Replies6
  1. #1kshansen2020-10-21 10:33

    Tried looking on SIS and that does not show. Best I could find on line was a 76A5348 listed as a 1976 Maybe someone has more info on the engine, could be a D333 or maybe a 3306?

  2. #2Steven Coons2020-10-21 11:52

    Thanks, someone told me it was a 1964 but I didnt think so

  3. #3Bluox2020-10-21 13:35

    It's close to a 64 than a 76 since they quit making them in 67. Bob

  4. #4AllDodge2020-10-21 14:42

    Using the below link I'm finding its a 1968 http://www.toughquip.com/

  5. #5FWD2020-10-21 18:30

    I get 1968 which is the last year for 76A. D333T engine 120 horsepower. They made a few D6C 10K in 1968 too, 125 Horsepower, same D333T engine.

  6. #6Steven Coons2020-10-21 19:00

    Thanks for all the information