The brace arm on the (RH) side cap bolts broke off and lost the cap. I have the parts to fix it, but I am having a hard time to get the brace back on the dowel. It was in front of the dowel and to the right. I have it pulled back to the point that the brace is touching the back lower side of the dowel. I can not get it to move the last 1-2 inches to seat. Any ideas?
Hi Keith. When you say you're having a hard time getting the brace back on the dowel are you referring to fitting the inside end of the brace arm back on the dead axle, or the dowel that keeps the brace bushings from turning inside the brace arm? Is your equalizer bar possibly binding up in the track frame from being swung out? I hope your dead axle isn't tweaked. That's way less than fun to replace.
Cat came out today and we got it lined up. I just did not have the crane to lift the roller frame into place. Thanks for your reply.