Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6h cab heater hose location.

Todd P ยท 2020-11-23 09:43

I have a series ll D6H. I built a temporary cab out of plywood and acrilic. Now I need heat and was wondering where to properly connect the heater hoses. Most equipment I have, one hose to the flywheel end of the head and the other to a suction port by the water pump. Any direction or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2020-11-23 10:52

    Below is a random snip from a Parts Manual. There are about 20 different models of D6H II. With a Serial Number something more accurate might surface.

  2. #2Todd P2020-11-23 11:03

    Sorry I have a problem where I think everyone has the same dozer I have ha ha. Serial number is 3zf06295

  3. #3Nige2020-11-23 11:36

    Believe it or not but that one actually fits your tractor. Wonders will never cease........... Parts list attached.

  4. #4Oldcatpusher2020-11-23 11:53
  5. #5Todd P2020-11-23 12:10

    Thank you both for the parts picture and the actual picture. Very very helpful. Thank you again. I'm a little chilly today with coveralls on, is supposed to rain tonight so the heater goes in tomorrow.