Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6H fuel gauge problem

pwking13 ยท 2011-04-05 21:26

Does anyone have a wiring schematic for the fuel guage to sending unit they can post, have a problem, both guage and unit are new but still doesn't work. D6H s/n 4RC4011.

Replies5
  1. #1Lee-online2011-04-05 23:39

    I can email you a schematic.

  2. #2d9gdon2011-04-06 03:07

    Wiring harness problem I would think. It's gettin some age on it. I don't have anything on a 6H to hlep, but lee's got it covered from the looks of it. Even if he does live in a van, DOWN BY THE RIVER. Ha

  3. #3pwking132011-04-06 08:38

    Thanks Lee. I sent you my email address.

  4. #4Lee-online2011-04-06 17:00

    Schematics sent. Make sure you have power at the gauge and have continuity from the gauge to the sender. If you ground out the wire on the sender it should peg the gauge. The schematic for your machine doesn't show a fuel gauge. was this gauge added later?

  5. #5pwking132011-04-06 22:11

    Actually it's a buddy of mine's tractor, didn't have the exact s/n. Just knew it was a 4RC. Thanks Lee.