Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good place to find used JD Parts?

Mathew ยท 2011-04-07 22:11

I was needing a belly pan for my john deere 850C. I was wondering where the best place is to find used parts like that? Maybe a door to.

Replies7
  1. #1swampman2011-04-08 10:02

    There are several salvage companies out there for stuff like that. Most machines will have fire damage. Steel parts will be good except for rust. Probably won't find anything not steel thats worth buying. Google salvage equipment companies and you should be able to find something. Shipping on a belly pan is going to be $$$$$$$$$. May be cheaper to get one made.

  2. #2Mathew2011-04-08 12:55

    Thanks I just checked with the dealer and a belly pan is $1100. WOW

  3. #3Jimbo2011-04-09 13:56

    UTP (Used Tractor Parts) In Jonesboro, Tx is a good source for used JD parts.

  4. #4stumpjumper832011-04-09 14:30

    http://www.sewlparts.com/ shaffer's in wolf lake, IL

  5. #5Matt Kish2016-07-11 14:11

    You may have some luck looking for tractor parts at a distributor near me out in Lancaster, PA, they have quite a reputable eBay page as well, I've gone in a few times and had them repair/find parts for me. Would recommend! Mower and Tractor parts

  6. #6RBMcCloskey2016-07-11 15:06

    Try Wenger's in Myerstown, Pa.

  7. #7StxRancher2016-07-12 12:59

    Call this guy. I just bought a bunch of parts for my 450c. He was able to find me some good used oem parts very reasonable. Jeff Pilbeam Buck & Knobby Equipment Co 6220 Sterns Rd Ottawa Lake Mi 49267 734-856-2811 E-FAX 888-747-7838 www.buckandknobby.com