Has anyone or can a person put narrower pads on a lgp.
Yes you can put narrow pads on a lgp
K thanks forgot to ask its got 15 foot angle blade would 13 or 14 foot fit.
The track gage on a lgp is wider so I don't think a standard blade c frame will fit. the Trunnion balls will be set to wide.i don't think you can put a standard blade on a lgp c frame because the tilt cylinder and angel braceing will be set to narrow
Thanks for the info. I bought one should be here this week didn't really want lgp but believe it came from a good home and there hard to find up here so I'll see how she goes.
If you look at the specs the standard blade for that machine is 13.1 with 36in pads. Does that dozer have a custom blade?if it has standard track gage for a lpg and 36in pads or less you should be able to run any standard lpg blade