Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6H series II

Smithpower · 2024-08-11 23:23

Recommendations for hydraulic pump! Rebuild options or reman? Also I’m located in Iowa. Or is their used stuff that’s reasonably worth purchasing? 3YG prefix

Replies12
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-08-12 00:25

    Just make one thread on the same subject.

  2. #2Smithpower2024-08-12 06:11

    This is one thread and the questions I’m asking are about the one thread!

  3. #3Dave Neubert2024-08-12 07:54

    It depends how trashed is yours

  4. #4Smithpower2024-08-12 08:23

    At this point I don’t know, just looking for recommendations! Before I just dive in

  5. #5Dave Neubert2024-08-12 08:45

    Check with CTP they probably make a replacement pump

  6. #6Dave Neubert2024-08-12 08:47

    You ill also have to clean out system including Hyd. tank

  7. #7Dave Neubert2024-08-12 08:58

    Looks like a 9t9912 but not sure without serial number around $3000.00 aftermarket

  8. #8Welder Dave2024-08-12 14:28

    You have the same thread posted twice in the dozer forum.

  9. #9Welder Dave2024-08-12 15:41

    Deleted.

  10. #10Smithpower2024-08-12 17:09

    Sorry for in inconvience Dave welder!

  11. #11danirlmarks2024-08-14 12:10

    It depends how trashed is yours

  12. #12Mobiltech2024-08-14 13:17

    Echo echo