Howdy, This is my first posting and I have a few questions about my dozer. I have a 2007 6n diff steer, when going from neutral/ reverse to the forward position there is a clinking sound coming from inside the right track (possibly from the transmission/sprocket area). It only makes the sound when the tractor is warmed up, when cold it does not do it or when you are on a forward faceing downhill position going into forward gear. It is only loud enough to hear with the doors closed. Has ran several hundred hours on it since I bought it in September and has not seemed to get any worse. Cat came out and changed all fluids/filters and said everything looked normal throughout tractor. I was wondering if anyone may know what it is or have heard of the same issues.. I have adjusted the track tension thinking it might help but with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
No replies yet.