Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6N air conditioner water drain?

One guy construction · 2019-08-20 12:14

My D6 has water running out of dash vent from AC, I am assuming the drain is clogged. Where is the drain at for this? AKM02508 thanks again

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2019-08-20 12:30

    Looks like tube #45 is the most likely culprit. It appears to go down into the engine compartment somewhere.

  2. #2CM19952019-08-20 20:35

    Cut the nipple off the end of the drain tube (45 in Niges pic) and let the condensate run. We've had problems with those nipples on the end of the hose, I guess it's supposed to keep debris out but they just clog up and cause problems. Hope that's the problem.

  3. #3One guy construction2019-09-11 10:04

    someone must have ran the machine with the doors open, dust was inside of dash which caused the clogged drain when it got wet. blew air up through hose. All working good now. Thanks again

  4. #4guest2019-09-11 10:39

    I’ve had trouble with mud daubers building nest in drain tube on truck a/c I put little bit of steel wool in tube keeps them out let’s water drain.