Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6N XL fault codes???

heymccall ยท 2025-01-12 12:49

DJA009** 11,240 hours 030:0248.02 113:0668.12 113:0673.02 036:E0172.1 Also, engine air filter filter completely sooted. Shop just recently replaced check valve between air filter and muffler. In the middle of other projects and haven't had a chance to decipher these.

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2025-01-12 17:36

    See attached. Most likely cause of 248-2 in the Monitor System could be no more than a blown fuse. E0172 relates to the Inlet Manifold Air Temp Sensor. Not necessarily a DTC per se, more likely a high temperature reading considering the failed check valve between the muffler and the air cleaner.

  2. #2heymccall2025-01-12 18:19

    Thanks, Nige.

  3. #3Nige2025-01-12 18:52

    No worries. Do you have access to dealer ET that you can clear the Codes/Events.?

  4. #4Shimmy12025-01-12 19:36

    I knew I recognized the 673 code. Decent chance you have the same thing going on that I had on mine. Wiring harness/sensors in the transmission are failing.