Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6r 113 service code

PJshortsstroke · 2023-04-19 15:39

I’ve got a d6r service codes 113 0070.02/0168.04/0254.12/0298.02 I know it has something to do with the transmission but other than that idk. I don’t want to sound like a cheap skate but $450 to show up $170 hour plus another trip for parts it’s close to $3000 every time they come out could anyone give me a good direction to start

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2023-04-19 16:21

    There must be close to 50 different models of D6R. Start with a Serial Number so we can narrow it down to exactly which one you have. Which out of that list of 4 Codes are Active.? In other words the SERV CODE icon is lit up when the Code is in the Monitor Panel screen.

  2. #2PJshortsstroke2023-04-19 17:06

    5LN07114

  3. #3PJshortsstroke2023-04-19 17:07

    5LN07114 d6r

  4. #4PJshortsstroke2023-04-19 17:33

    D6r 5LN07114. 113/0298.02 was the only one with the service code light on when I checked it

  5. #5Nige2023-04-19 17:55

    Here's the troubleshooting procedure for it. You should really educate yourself on the Click Box. It would be very useful to you on your tractor when it comes to diagnostics & calibrations. The famous Cat "Click Box" It is a regular event on HEF for someone to post a question regarding Cat machine electronics, Diagnostic Codes, etc. For a large number of the questions posted the answer(s) revolve around the famous Cat “Click Box”, otherwise known as the 4C-8195 Control Service Tool. This tool usually hooks... HeavyEquipmentForums

  6. #6Nige2023-04-23 15:41

    So did you find the problem.?