Just purchased this Dozer. Ran it for about 5 hours was getting a little warm on the engine side letting it idle in neutral to cool down .Forgot you turn the idle down to turn off so turn key off the when i turned back on it alarmed and wouldn't move move shows active code 113 254 13 . The VIN is 5LN01727. Any help would be appreciated.
113 is the Transmission control 254 is an ECM issue 13 says calibration is required Perhaps someone with more dozer experience will chime in.
Thank you. Its a good start. I was going to pull the seat and check the wiring going to the ecm.
Unless you can find something in a wiring harness somewhere you may be looking at an ECM issue. See the attached. Unless you have access to ET you will have to become very familiar with the Click Box. See this LINK
Okay I worked on yesterday afternoon. I found a loose ground on the ECM. I grounded it properly and I can move it but its still showing the caution light but with no alarm. Not sure if I just need to clear the codes or if they auto clear. The 113 254 13 still shows active.
Codes do not auto clear. If the 113 254 13 still shows as Active then you have to fix it first by doing a full transmission calibration. That will change the status from Active to Logged at which point it can be cleared. See the link I posted earlier for calibration procedures.
Alright I finally got the click box in and was about to get the calibration done. Everything seems to be running great. Thanks for all the help.