Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6r lgp vs d6n lgp

bell142 ยท 2010-05-06 20:42

Hey guys Looking at trading in my older D6r lgp on a new D6n lgp. Any opinions on the 6n? I know that i will be loosing hp and weight but i think i will be gaining a more versitile machine that will be utilized more . need input quick as i may trade in first of next week!

Replies2
  1. #1Cowboy Billy2010-05-11 15:19

    It seems that they cut the hp way back on the six way blade from the four why. They brought me out a new D6N lgp gps with seven hours on it last year. Even with a 150 hrs on it it had a hard time backing up a 1 on 3 slope in 2nd. I gave it up to another operator that was crying cus I had a new one and went back to a older D6R 4/w blade with 5500+ hours. Billy

  2. #2raolela2010-05-13 07:32

    generally, CAT D6R LGP is better than CAT D6N lgp