Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6R Wiring problem

HESCO ยท 2015-01-07 17:59

Greetings, D6R ser.9PN01579 In the fuse box inside of the battery box the 4ga red wire #109 burnt off at a link [possibly a fuse link ?] where it connects to a relay, the other post of the relay is connected to another 4ga. white wire #304. this wire[#304] appears to be shorted to ground. Does anybody know where this wire leads to? Also is there a wiring diagram available? Thanks...

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2015-01-07 18:43

    PM me with your email address. I'll send you an Electrical Schematic for your machine.

  2. #2HESCO2015-01-07 18:53

    PM sent

  3. #3Nige2015-01-08 11:18

    And you have mail .............

  4. #4HESCO2015-01-08 17:56

    The diagram came thru perfect! The first thing I noticed was the main relay was not this machine. Turns out the customers shop mechanic removed it and just connected the leads together after it burnt up. Anyway a new relay is on the way. Got called off that project for now. I'll update my progress as it comes. Thank you for the help!!

  5. #5HESCO2015-01-09 19:15

    After installing the new relay then -unrewiring- to get everything back to spec per schematic I am happy to report everything is now working fine. Thanks...

  6. #6Nige2015-01-09 19:38

    Amazing what a schematic can do ........ glad to hear it's fixed.

  7. #7kshansen2015-01-10 09:03

    Strange how things work when assembled correctly??? I always try to remember to check what the last guy did when trying to fix something. Nice thing is where I am working the only guy doing 99% of the repairs is me so I have a good idea as to who screwed up:Banghead