Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6rxl

gcshop ยท 2016-12-22 17:40

Cat D6RXL s/n GJB00679 Codes- 113 0299.08, 113 0618.02, 113 0588.09, 030 E0179.2, 036 E0198.1. Can someone help me identify these codes? Thanks, Rick

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2016-12-22 18:02

    113 0299.08 - Transmission shift lever position sensor - signal out of range 113 0618.02 - Parking Brake Switch - no dump solenoid energized signal from the ECM with switch in park position. 113 0588.09 - Power Train ECM inot receiving required data over the Cat Data Link from the Caterpillar Monitoring System. 030 E0179.2 - Alternator not charging. 036 E0198.1 - Level I Low Fuel Pressure Event. Engine will not derate (it will for a Level II Event for the same E0198 Event) Are all those Codes Active..?

  2. #2gcshop2017-01-03 09:46

    I think they are still active. I have been off for the Holidays so a little behind.

  3. #3Nige2017-01-03 10:56

    First thing to check is scroll through all of them and determine which ones are Active (look for the SERV CODE light in the corner of the Message Screen to light up) and which ones are logged, i.e. no SERV CODE light. Come back with your findings.