Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6t Air filter restrictions code

fawaz ยท 2025-05-20 21:44

Cat d6t Air filter restrictions code machine shot off

Replies16
  1. #1fawaz2025-05-20 21:45

    Need help

  2. #2Cliffy2025-05-20 22:08

    Hello and welcome to heavy equipment forums. To be clear, do you mean that the light is still on after the machine is turned off, or do you mean you have shut down the machine is resolve the issue. Is there black smoke? Have you replaced the filter? Make sure the inner filter is not in backwards. Make sure the dust extraction system is not melted from sucking exhaust gases.

  3. #3Nige2025-05-20 22:11

    Also need a machine Serial Number and detail of what Active Code (or Codes) you see on the Monitor screen.

  4. #4fawaz2025-05-20 23:03

    I am having E583 code machine runs and shuts off I replaced new air filter same problem

  5. #5Deimos2025-05-21 07:32

    E583 is an event code, because of it the machine should not stop, look at other error codes.

  6. #6fawaz2025-05-21 08:15
  7. #7Mobiltech2025-05-21 08:23

    According to the gauge you are out of fuel.

  8. #8fawaz2025-05-21 08:37

    My gauge doesn't work but my machine is full of fuel

  9. #9fawaz2025-05-21 08:39

    My machine was delete emissions off can it be software program?

  10. #10Nige2025-05-21 09:21

    In that case you need to speak to whoever did that work.

  11. #11fawaz2025-05-21 09:24

    I bought the machine like that it was delete when I bought it

  12. #12fawaz2025-05-21 09:25

    Do you guys have any d6t delete flash file ?

  13. #13Nige2025-05-21 09:26

    In that case I don't know what to suggest. The problem is that as a policy this forum does not provide information or assistance regarding deletes because it is hosted in the USA where such software is not legal.

  14. #14fawaz2025-05-21 09:28

    I am from Guyana I see

  15. #15fawaz2025-05-21 09:29

    We don't have that here

  16. #16Nige2025-05-21 09:31

    I saw that and sympathize with your problem. In your location there are no emissions laws equivalent to the US EPA. However that doesn't alter the fact that with a non-standard machine such as yours unfortunately we cannot help you. The primary reason is that we have no idea what was done to the machine or who did it.