Hi every one, I bought a d7g dozer few weeks ago and done General Mentanance and checked it in load but its too weak to push dirt then I changed oil pump and its much better but still having same issue. The pump drive gear teeths found loose in shaft tomorrow I am going to change pump drive gear but I noticed bubbles in transmission and transmission filter also I noticed air pressure sound from gear one thing I need to discuss that I tried to change pressure from gear changer valve but machine is still in same condition i need your valuable suggestions plz
Check your transmission pressures and report back it sounds like you have a bad clutch pack
I have changed pump new pump is installed and I don't have pressure gauge. Can u plz explain clutch pack? I drained torque oil its about 6 or 7 ltrs
Your air noise sounds like a blown seal or line in the transmission. They’ll dump pressure into the case causing no drive or push. What gear or direction is the issue? The best way to find out is to install gauges in the transmission pressure lines and watch for one gear or direction to be off from the rest. You’ll need to get a gauge and some hose along with the fitting to connect up to the control valve.
In 1st gear and Forward
I removed untouched valve and clutch pump from my d6d 31x machine and tested on it but no changes at all.i noticed when machine stops in load the shaft also stop moving but notice too much bubbles in transmission oil
??????????????
How are you seeing bubbles get a gauge and test P1 and P2 and check main pressure at filter