’m having an issue with a D7R type 2. Issue I am having is the machine will not move in forward and reverse. Only time it moves is in forward on second gear. Machine does not go in reverse in any gears or forward in 1st or 3rd gear. Machine has no active codes. I have flashed the ECM and have also recalibrated the transmission solenoids. Transmission oil is new and at the right level and oil temperature stays in normal operating temperature. CAT ET shows that the parking brake disengages aswell
You say the oil is new. When you changed it did you remove and clean the suction screen/magnetic filter in the bottom of the transmission case.? Find anything.? Was the old oil black.? When you try to move it in any other gear than 2nd speed forward what happens.? Any noises or indications that the transmission is engaging.? Does the drive shaft between the converter and the transmission stop turning.? No Active Codes. Were there any Logged Codes.? Did you erase them.? Has anything come back since.? Have you done any pressure tests.? Post a serial number please. It helps to find info.
I removed both strainers and cleaned them both are good. Serial # is KNA 01002. Original issue was a broken speed sensor and overheating. Both issues were fixed the only codes were torque converter overheating. There are no active codes when machine is running. When I engage 2nd gear high idle machine moves forward and it makes a loud screeching noise then goes away. Have not done a pressure test unsure how to preform pressure test on transmission.
Attached a couple of files with the pressure taps and charts. The transmission clutch pressures are in the note underneath the table.
I appreciate all the help it turned out to be the brake manifold under the seat. Took it apart cleaned repaired ORings
@danny how did you find the problem?
I hooked CAT ET to the equipment saw it wasn’t an electrical issue due to it was shifting into gears when I manually shifted gears so I realized it was mechanical so I tested pressures and then went and took apart the the brake valve manifold and found the problem