Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

BD2F Cross Reference Hydraulic and DPS Filters

DBaj ยท 2023-06-27 21:19

Unit is a Mitsubishi BD2F Looking for cross reference numbers for the Hydraulic filter and the DPS oil filter. Any ideas?

Replies8
  1. #1heymccall2023-06-27 22:03

    Do have the OEM numbers? Share?

  2. #2DBaj2023-06-28 12:26

    Category Description Type Note Mitsubishi PN PB Page DSP Transmission Filter Oil 51727-02100 46 Hydraulic System Filter Oil 58873-12200 109

  3. #3DBaj2023-07-11 20:03

    This seems to be the end of the thread. I have called major manufacturers and customer manufacturers. Has anyone had success in finding reasonable replacements for the hydraulic and transmission oil filters on the Mitsubishi BD2F? I am down to one MFR who lists their filters by length, ID and OD. I can't fine the exact match but I can't keep using the filters I have.

  4. #4Welder Dave2023-07-11 22:58

    Baldwin and I'm sure other filter manufacturers have pretty extensive catalogues that it would be surprising it isn't listed.

  5. #5DBaj2023-07-13 21:12

    Nope - I have sent them a second email. Maybe they will answer this time.

  6. #6alrman2023-07-13 22:04

    I also tried most major filter manufacturers & came up blank however....a quick Google search 51727-02100 - E Bay item (not too far from you?) 58873-12200 - China Website (that lists a number of cross references)

  7. #7tagline072024-08-10 21:35

    BD2F. Filters. I'm at the same research results as you. 100 people ask not too many answers. Here's a list of filter numbers that I found that fit and were able to get. The trans filter is still elusive in America.... Fleet guard fuel filter. Number. FF 5279. Supposed to be able to get it out of the Cummins dealer in Portland Oregon. After talking to the seattle. Wa. Cummins. Price 11 bucks.. note never did order because I came across HiFi filter company.. out of europe. Emailed. They got back to me.2 days, and set me up with a dealer. Les Paul oil filter company. Portland oregon. Contact Bill Herold.ph,503-367-5464... Hi-fi. Fuel filter.#sn7228. cost. 6.31,,, hi-fi. Hydraulic tank filter. Number 60588. Cost 38.63. cost quote before shipping to me out of Portland oregon. Leg time 4-5 weeks.coming from Europe..still can't find trans filter.51727,,02100. Attach picture. Of info I have. I hope this helps someone like me searching madly. Oh you can find undercarriage parts all day. But these filters R something else. Unless you want to pay the eBay guy markup.price. have a better Day.......Mr UnReule ....hope pic. uploaded if not I will try again later.

  8. #8tagline072024-08-10 21:37