Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D8 14a

aog_allen ยท 2015-11-18 17:59

Does anyone know where I might find a steering clutch for a dry deck D8 14A?

Replies5
  1. #1Old Magnet2015-11-18 19:01

    The whole assembly or just the discs/parts?

  2. #2razz2015-11-18 19:24

    got to be a few around used parts places seach the web machinery trader dismanted machines.

  3. #3aog_allen2015-11-18 20:15

    I think it just needs discs, I have searched a little but it's hard to find a dry deck, I think they were only made for a year or two

  4. #4Old Magnet2015-11-18 22:17

    They built 3860 14A units with dry clutches. Same steel plates used on the D8H & possibly K model. Fiber discs are unique but there are lots of them out there. Get you part numbers and do a search on www.machinerytrader.com . Florin Tractor in Sacramento is one of the sources.

  5. #5aog_allen2015-11-19 14:38

    I will have to try that, thank you