Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D8 owners- need a set of tracks?

jb1 ยท 2012-03-08 17:06

Sorry if I'm hijacking the forum with this. Maybe an owner of a D8 L,N,R,T would like a complete set of tracks 80-90% remaining and save me from trying to fit them on my ex400-1 . Would swap for a new set of berco rails to fit the 400. (about half the value , have pics and measurements of the d8 tracks)

Replies4
  1. #1d9gdon2012-03-08 19:25

    Watcha want for them? I guess they're in British Columbia?

  2. #2jb12012-03-08 19:42

    The berco rails are 9 thou a pair here in b.c. Maybe they're cheaper in Texas?

  3. #3jb12012-03-13 10:41

    Found a set of bercos for ex 400 so D9gdon or anyone interested I would take 4500 for the set of D8 tracks at 80% remaining.

  4. #4~slick~2012-03-20 16:48

    Have running D-8 with pony motor used last year has u blade the under carrage is in my eyes 90 % but lets say 75 to 80 and I know I am good this machine will push a lot of dirt . low low hour machine