Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

d8k/h

oregon96pd ยท 2009-12-17 21:26

does anyone know where i can get a h or k model, preferably 1:50 scale? thanks

Replies7
  1. #1JTL2009-12-17 21:37

    Apara (spelling?) Models from Brazil made a 8K model a few years ago. I have one, and its a nice model. It has a non-functioning angle blade, a drawbar on the rear, and no ROPS. I bought mine about 10 years ago and havent seen to many since. By the way, its 1/50 scale. Jason

  2. #2oregon96pd2009-12-17 23:01

    ok cool thaks ill check it out

  3. #3alan627b2009-12-18 18:32

    Actually it's Arpra Supermini...and it's a D8K. Might check Buffalo Road Imports http://www.constructionscalemodels.com/ Man, the price sure has gone up on these! http://www.constructionscalemodels.com/productdetail.aspx?recid= 11463 Or DHS Diecast http://www.dhsdiecast.com/ Or ADM Vintage http://www.admvintage.com/ Or try your luck on Ebay. There is also the AMT/Matchbox/Ertl D8H plastic kit in 1/25th. Classic Construction Models made an early D8H in 1/25 but you better have REAL deep pockets if you can find one of those, it usually sells for $2500 plus... http://www.admvintage.com/shop/product_detail.cfm?product_id=10055

  4. #4oregon96pd2009-12-19 21:16

    wow...$325 for that, doesnt look that detailed either. ok well thanks guys, maybe i can find a used one to modify.

  5. #5watglen2009-12-20 23:08

    Check out these combustion engines. I just got the v-twin for my buddy for christmas, and it is cool like nothing you've ever seen. http://www.gyroscope.com/CombustionEngines/# Merry Christmas!

  6. #6watglen2009-12-20 23:16

    Check out these combustion engines. I just got the v-twin for my buddy for christmas, and it is cool like nothing you've ever seen. http://www.gyroscope.com/CombustionEngines/# Merry Christmas!

  7. #7surfer-joe2009-12-21 17:30

    Older equipment like the series H & K D8's or 651B's are extremely hard to find at an affordable price. I've looked for the 651B model for years and have never seen one. Newer models are a dime a dozen. Good Luck!