Made these up this weekend, these are going to be the new release for the new years from Nikl Scale Models. These 3 will be heading to the casters in a few weeks and should be ready shortly after that. No prices as of yet though if anyone is interrest let me know and I can get a feeling on how many I need to have made for the first run
:notworthy:bash
These look great . Btw, what scale figure do you have there?
Oh yeah. Forgot. What scale are those?
They are 1/50 scale, and go on the Norscot CAT 365
I have made buckets for the Liebherr 916 from NZG. I am planning on doing a ditching bucket along with a hammer and probably a grapple or thumb Jason
These are some awesome buckets man. How about a set of these for a CAT 320D?
There will be a set dont worry Jason
:notworthy How soon? :drinkup Also, what do you use for pins to hold these on once you remove the rivets? -adam-
I have recieved the first set of 20 of the 365 buckets. I had 20 of the Frost bucket, 3 shank ripper, ripper bucket, tilt bucket, trench bucket and I had the hyd. hammer casted in metal. All of these will be for sale $20 each $15 each if you purchase more then one. They come unpainted bare metal paint can be done with a additional charge. JAson
Here a some new buckets that will be cast next. Round bottom
Here is a trapezoidal bucket for the 365 and the 320
Pavement removal bucket for the 916
Long reach boom kit for the CAT 365 this kit will use the cylinder off of the old boom on the machine. Boom will be done in resin to keep the weight done. Kit will come with extra wide ditch bucket Jason
Where do I order some of these buckets and attachments from? I have quite a bit of 1/50 scale machines and recently bought a John Deere 450 from Ertl I think and a Cat 963D track loader.
Here are a few quick pics of the metal buckets in action
A few more pics
just shoot me a PM and I will let you know the prices JAson
How do you weather your tracks? It looks great. That dull luster is hard to get with sand paper. Also, do you make any attachments as far as the forestry end of things goes? Great work, by the way.