Just wondering if anyone has any good tree pusher designes out there as im going to have a crack at making one for our d8n some good clear pictures would be grately appreciated as would measurments cheers hope to hear from someone blew.
Blew, Go to a rockland mfg and click on dozers, then click on equipment and then you will see their tree spear. Once there, click on specs. I hope that helps. Chris
thanks chris ill give it a go cheers.
blew, I have a blade mounted tree pusher on my JD 850. Is this the style your looking for? Ross
Yair . . . blew . I like the over the blade style . . . picture here. http://www.homan.com.au/Cutterbars/Treespears.html They just sit on top of the blade and don't interfere with the pushing or the tilt . . . just two pins, pretty easy to take off but I don't know why you would ever need to. Dimensions not critical you can get an idea from the photo. We used the style shown by 2deeres for many years and they work well enough but can tend to lift the blade when working dirt or logs. They are nice and light though and probably a bit less expensive to build. Cheers.
yep on the right track but wasn,t thinking so elaborate just some lugs on top of blade with a pin through them , that looks very well made though thanks blew.