D8t kpz engine the fan blade is not spinning. I changed the fan motor.and pump still not spinning I unplugged the solenoid still not spinning and no codes.I have about 2300kpa pressure.at hier rpm
Have you checked the resistance of the solenoid coil? How about the fuse going to that coil? I'm presuming that solenoid controls the valve going to the fan. If you feel comfortable doing so, you can isolate both leads of the solenoid, and you could try feeding some voltage into it and see if the solenoid turns the hydraulic motor on. If energizing the solenoid turns your fan on, there is a electrical problem further upstream.
Do you have 2300kPa or 2300psi..? A big difference. What Serial Number is the machine.?
I knew there was a big difference but had to do the conversion: 2300 kPa equals 333.6 psi!
The reason I asked is that the specification is approximately 2300psi. I wanted to know if the OP simply made a typo with the units or if he actually measured somewhere in the region of 335psi.
Kpa kpz03077
Kpa kpz03077 and 2100kpa at 2000rpm
I ch the solenoid on the pump is new.I gave power and ground to the solenoid and nothing changed.I checked all fuses on the panel ther good.and no trouble codes
Here are the System Operation & Test&Adjust for the fan. Maybe they will be of some help. Do you have the electrical schematic.? When you replaced the fan pump did you also install a new compensator valve.? Is it possible that the fan system itself is fine and that you are missing a signal somewhere that instructs the fan pump swash plate to move.?
I found the problem why fan didn't spinning at all.after I swapped part around from different d8.we had another d8 sitting in the yard and it didn't had the reversing valve body by the radiator so I deleted thus one put strait hose on and working good now
So are you thinking the reversing valve was the problem? A quick look on SIS and it looks like that valve has some check valves and a solenoid valve in it so maybe one of those is stuck or broken. Any chance of a part number off the valve? Might be able to find a instruction on rebuilding it or an updated valve for it. The one I see on SIS is # 162-2191