Good morning I have a john deere 650k Lgp bulldozer, it was given a good wash after a long day of work and now it stays in neutral, no drive and no reverse, if anyone knows what it might be, let me know thank you very much.
Welcome to the Forums GD! Take a moment and introduce yourself. Post a serial number so our mechanic members can help you out. Good luck!
Good morning, my name is Giovanni Dominguez. Excuse me, I'm new to the page and I have a problem, as I mentioned earlier, the serial number is 1T0650KXADE246372 and thank you very much.
Welcome to HEF Giovanny ! Obviously something got wet that should not have gotten wet. Is the little book with a wrench in it lit up on the dash? Are any codes displayed in the monitor? That might indicate which area that got the moisture.
Three likely causes 1) A connector became unplugged 2) water in a connector 3) water pressure stripped away weak insulation ( weak from age or oil soaked) and wires are now damaged and shorting carefully inspect washed areas and maybe carefully unplug connectors and blow dry. A common issue is that connector seals get lost when unplugged thereby leaving the connector vulnerable to water intrusion