Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D8T JMB

nicky 68a · 2019-04-13 12:37

Had this tractor for a 1000 hours now and I like it.

Replies8
  1. #1nicky 68a2019-04-13 12:39

    Another pic

  2. #2Shimmy12019-04-13 12:39

    What does the engine have for emissions controls, or are you guys lucky enough to still be at Tier 2?

  3. #3nicky 68a2019-04-13 12:40

    And another

  4. #4nicky 68a2019-04-13 12:41

    It has a tier 3 Shimmy. Tier 4 not the law here yet I believe. Can't sell it back to you chaps though

  5. #5nicky 68a2019-04-13 12:45

    Every 250 hours it gets new engine oil,fuel,tranny and hyd filters. Finals get checked at 250 with new oil at 500. EQ bar plugs get opened up too to make sure the oil flows. Same goes for D8R. Tranny oil and hyd oil get drained as per book though.

  6. #6nicky 68a2019-04-13 13:14

    I also have this D8 set up with Trimble and Accurade. The Accugrade is fantastic.

  7. #7farmerlund2019-04-13 18:00

    Nice machine Nicky. Maybe in another 20 years I can sell my D8H and move in to one of those.

  8. #8nicky 68a2019-04-14 03:05

    Ha ha,don't be in a hurry mate. I've had 11 other D8's that I could fix when I needed too!!☺