Needing a new seat for the 9er. Y’all have any suggestions or recommendations on a mechanical suspension seat that will work without a lot of modifications? D9H 90V
Yeah the same thing that it had when brand new. I've sat for 12 hours and more a day in them (D8H,D8K,D7F/G), and have no complaints.
I talked with the local cat dealer yesterday and the only seat they had to offer now was the 5S0045 which has no suspension.
Only suspension needed is what ever foam they put in the pad. If you need a fancy seat get a newer dozer.
Suspension seat? Luxury. Why in my day we had nothing to sit on but the main hydraulic supply line to the control valves for the whole 25 hour long daily shift.
Grammar builds seats for some d9s but I didn't find a d9h on their list. You could always contact them and see if they had one that would work it could be modified to work