Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D9r

dirtpusher9 ยท 2009-06-13 22:56

Thought some of you might enioy this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlW01c2CwSs

Replies11
  1. #1tippatone2009-06-13 23:21

    Love the video, thanks

  2. #2CAT D9H2009-06-14 02:16

    Yesss! I was hoping you were gona post a video of it , that thing is sweet

  3. #3Tenspot2009-06-15 14:23

    I want one!

  4. #4Hjolli2009-06-16 18:14

    Great model! I could be very curious about some details of this one. Is this home made or something you can buy as a complete model? Is the tilt cylinder working? The scale? Great work

  5. #5dirtpusher92009-06-16 21:53

    Thanks guys. The model is scratch built and For Sale. It it a working tilt but with limited movement (design flaw). It's 1/10 scale, all steel, 82 lbs.

  6. #695zIV2009-06-16 22:01

    Wow that's pretty good, that thing'll push as much as a Case 1150!

  7. #7Vahighwayman2009-06-16 23:02

    That is a sweet toy...:salute

  8. #8312King2009-06-16 23:15

    how much you looking to get for that thing

  9. #9d6catd2009-06-17 00:03

    man that thing is awesome! i would really love to have one! nebody know where you can get one or get the parts to make one?

  10. #10dirtpusher92009-06-18 09:37

    This is a one off model. There are no parts or kits. The best offer is $16.500. If the 463 scraper is built it will go for more. I've not seen a working model of that type anywhere on the web.

  11. #113thirteen2009-06-18 19:08

    Very impressive. Great work.