Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D9R and 463

dirtpusher9 ยท 2010-09-30 20:49

I know there is a forum for these but most of you scraper junkies probly don't look there. YouTube - scraper loading

Replies12
  1. #1t_dirt2010-09-30 21:51

    WOW!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy

  2. #2Dozerboy2010-10-02 18:48

    I can only dream of building something like that. Amazing

  3. #3DPete2010-10-02 20:50

    Nice square load too. I don't know if it's the finished model in this thread but it looks like it.

  4. #4Buckethead2010-10-02 21:50

    That is some excellent modelmaking! If there were no cars or fence in the background I would probably have thought it was real.

  5. #5bigrus2010-10-02 23:50

    That's a mighty job

  6. #6JDOFMEMI2010-10-03 23:04

    I remembered posting to this, but it's not here. Oh well. I am amazed by the realism you have achieved. It looks great and loads great. If you panned down a bit with the camera so you missed the cars in the background we could have a debate on whether it was your model, or you zoomed in on the real thing.

  7. #7Jeffksf2010-10-04 18:06

    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! How well does it unload?

  8. #8D5G2010-10-04 18:12

    too cool! Great find, thanks for posting.

  9. #9dirtpusher92010-10-17 08:28

    I tried to keep it real looking this time. Need a better place too video at. This is a shorthaul and the material was a little sticky. YouTube - RC dozer and scraper (short haul)

  10. #10Greg2010-10-17 11:29

    What a piece of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, correction. What two pieces of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #11637slayer2010-10-17 11:37

    sweet vid, i could almost hear the lip{apron} squeak when you opened it, i would love to see you bring down a slope a little ways then jump on it to shine it up.

  12. #12dirtpusher92010-11-16 16:53

    Thanks guys. Well I got laid off due to poor economy and will be selling the dozer and scraper combo. I would rather build them than play with them anyway. If interested pm me.